The Mid-Atlantic Oracle Applications User Group (MAOAUG) is an OAUG affiliated group, separate from the Oracle Corporation. MAOAUG hosts meetings each year to bring together local Oracle applications experts, partners, and users for networking, customer stories, and education around Oracle's products and direction.
MAOAUG is excited to announce the date of our next event. Please mark your calendar and plan to join MAOAUG on Friday, October 20th, 2017 at Normandy Farms Hotel & Conference Center in Blue Bell, PA.
Presentations you won't want to miss:
- Keynote: The Business Case for Moving your On-Premise Oracle ERP to Cloud Infrastructure
- EBS Proactive Support Tools
- The Modern Business Close: Close and Consolidation using FCCS*
- Integration between Oracle iExpense and AppZen
- Filling the Gap in Oracle Reporting: Knowing your Options*
- Five Upgrade Strategies for Oracle E-Business Suite Customers to Consider
- Introduction to SCM Cloud: Getting Started and Deriving Top-Notch Benefits for Your Organization
- Carry EBS in Your Back-pocket Anywhere, Anytime: Progress for Oracle EBS Manufacturing
- Cloud Adoption is Surging: Is Your Business Ahead or Behind in the Transition from Building IT to Consuming IT?
*Free CPE credit elibgible
Thank you to our event sponors:
Denovo, More4Apps, Creoal Consulting, Excel4Apps, NexInfo, EVO Payments International, Infosemantics, Tier 1, and Rimini Street