The Mid-Atlantic Oracle Applications User Group (MAOAUG) is an OAUG affiliated group, separate from the Oracle Corporation. MAOAUG hosts meetings each year to bring together local Oracle applications experts, partners, and users for networking, customer stories, and education around Oracle's products and direction.
MAOAUG had an event on Friday, October 20th, 2017 at Normandy Farms Hotel & Conference Center in Blue Bell, PA. In case you missed it, our topics included:
- The Business Case for Moving your On-Premise Oracle ERP to Cloud Infrastructure
- EBS Proactive Support Tools
- The Modern Business Close: Close and Consolidation using FCCS*
- Integration between Oracle iExpense and AppZen
- Filling the Gap in Oracle Reporting: Knowing your Options*
- Five Upgrade Strategies for Oracle E-Business Suite Customers to Consider
- Introduction to SCM Cloud: Getting Started and Deriving Top-Notch Benefits for Your Organization
- Carry EBS in Your Back-pocket Anywhere, Anytime: Progress for Oracle EBS Manufacturing
- Cloud Adoption is Surging: Is Your Business Ahead or Behind in the Transition from Building IT to Consuming IT?
*Free CPE credit elibgible
For more information, you may view the full agenda or the detailed agenda with a description of each presentation. Thank you again to our event sponors: Denovo, More4Apps, Creoal Consulting, Excel4Apps, NexInfo, EVO Payments International, Infosemantics, Tier 1, and Rimini Street
If you attended the October 20th event, please take a moment to complete a short, 5 question survey. This survey will enable us to continue to make each event better than the last! We appreciate your feedback. Please stayed tuned for more information on our Spring event.
Join MAOAUG at COLLABORATE 18. Early bird registration is available through March 8, 2018: https://collaborate.oaug.org/registration
Date: April 22-26, 2018
Venue: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada